O'Brien County, Iowa, USA
Former site of
Homesteaded by Enoch Philby in 1870. A place of worship dating back to 1874
Land donated for Methodist Episcopal Church in 1890
Philby School in use from 1881 - 1951 (Baker # 2)
Enos Philby - Postmaster
IN MEMORY OF HOWARD PHILBY
1908 - 2003
Nine west, one south of Primghar, B40 and L36 (Between Primghar and Hospers, Iowa.
Assembled by ovk. Last updated 6/11/2006.