1. All participants must wear a white or green 4-H T-shirt.
2. All pets must be leashed or caged.
3. All participants must have a booklet, which includes story and expenses.
4. Animals must be clean and groomed.
5. Participants should be knowledgeable about their pet.
6. Limit of 2 entries per 4-H member, one pet per classes (no litters!). One of each species.
7. Pet exhibits should be brought to the fair at the time of the show (to exhibit hall 10 minutes prior to show) and taken home immediately following the show.
8. Premiums - Blue $3.00; Red $2.00; White $1.00.
3010 - Dogs
3030 - Hamsters, Gerbils, Guinea Pigs, etc.
3040 - Other Pets
Sheldon Vet Clinic ~ 712-324-3014
Production Animal Medicine
Small Animal Medicine & Surgery
Surgery & Consulting Services; Boarding & Grooming
Sanborn Savings Bank
Member FDIC 712-930-3211