RR, bridge W. of Paullina. Will overpass - railroad be remembered when overpass goes? A good read--> Laudato Si
THIS WEEK in Primghar Last Update on: April 21, 2018.
Photo detail: From 2011--let's hope weather cooperates for us all. PS: Newer thumbnail or banner photo of interest? Send yours to webmaster (link at bottom of page). Preferably from within Primghar Ambulance "response area."
Support your home town businesses.Drought Monitor web site
Because it is a climate crisis--long term, irreversible
- not weekly weather, don't forget the energy and money saving options thru the city
- First Tuesday, 7:30 PM Planning and Zoning Committee meets at City Hall.
- June 11th, Mon; 7:00 pm Regular Council Meeting. Agenda -click on month -- unless the Council didn't post it. Due the preceding Friday
June -- Wikipedia
- 2nd, 16th, 30th Sat; 7 PM: Figure 8 Races SE Corner X B40 and US71. $5, 5-12 years $2 , < 5 Free. 2018 Schedule //// Jaycee's on Facebook
- 5th, Tue; early - late: "Primary Voting Day . Here are the positions — including county, state and federal offices — in the region that will be on ballots for the June 5 primary elections and the candidates who have filed for them:"**
- O’Brien County
- Attorney: Republican Rachael Becker of Sheldon.
- Recorder: Susan Smith (R-Primghar), incumbent.
Treasurer: Republican Missy Hattermann of Primghar.
District 4 supervisor: Tom Farnsworth (R-Archer), incumbent; Republican Dennis Vanden Hull of Sheldon.
District 5 supervisor: Dan Friedrichsen (R-Sutherland), incumbent; Republican Dennis Fogelman of Sutherland.
- From **nwiowa.com --Apr 16, 2018
July -- Wikipedia
***Can't read my scribbling. Email with correction helpful.