"Rizzo....sees as irresponsible, dilentantish, and intellectually lazy congressional and senatorial oversight committees." FA M/J 2014. About the CIA but applies to ???.
Last Update on: October 29 , 2014
"I" Was Asked
- what's with the sidewalk repairs along Hwy 59? Iowa's response to the ADA. Planned for 2015. Project #: NHSN-000-S(612)-2R-00
Aerial View with proposed changes (PDF) (don't see a useful Map Legend??
October, 2014 -- Wikipedia
- 31st, Fri; 5 - 8 PM: Trick or Treat Night. Welcome them with a porch light.
November, 2014 -- Wikipedia
- 1st, Sat; 7:30 - 9:30 PM: Skating Rink open. $2. (See below for times in subsequent Saturdays until....?
- 2nd, Sun; 2 AM: No on-street parking begins. (lasts until March 31st)
- 2nd, Sun; early: Daylight savings time starts ( Saturday night 9 PM becomes 8 PM )
- 4th, Tue; VOTE:
- 4th, Tue; 9 AM- Gone: Bake Sale, Primghar Community Building, by Baum Harmon Auxilliary.
- 4th, Tue; 11 AM - 1 PM: Bethel Lutheran Election Soup Dinner and Bazaar. Bethel Lutheran Church, Sutherland. $6; < 11: $3; Preschool: Free.
- 4th, Tue; 5 - 7 PM: Election Night Soup Supper and Dessert. United Church of Primghar. Free Will Donation
- 5th, 19th, Wed; early: Recycling. That crushed aluminum can in the street, no longer worth a nickel, can still be recycled.
- 7th, 8th,Fri-Sat;; 7PM: Primghar Community Playhouse presents "The Princess and the Pea," Community Building. $5, Students - $3. Tickets at door. Thru special arrangement Thru Playscripts INC.
- 10th, November Mon; 7:00 pm Regular Council Meeting. Agenda -click on month -- unless the Council didn't post it. Due the preceding Friday
- 11th, Tue; day: Veterans Day (City Hall closed)
- 15th, Sat; Vary: Lord's Harvest. United Church of Christ. 9:30 - 1: Silent Auction; 10 - Worship; 11 - Children's Activities; 11 - 12:45, Lunch; 1:15, Live Auction; 1:15 Movie. Sneak Preview 5 - 7 PM on 14th.
- South O'Brien Schools Calendars (maybe being revised)
- Conservation/Naturalist's Events
- O'Brien County Events Calendar
- 8th, December Mon; 7:00 pm Regular Council Meeting. Agenda -click on month -- unless the Council didn't post it. Due the preceding Friday
***Can't read my scribbling. Email with correction helpful.